St. Patty's Day Experiment Look

Hello my beauties! So, St. Patty's Day is nearing and I decided to play around with some eyeshadow looks. Here is what I come up with:


I used the following to achieve this look:
Color cream from Mark in Icon on the entire lid
Then place Kat Von D Snake Eyes from the Truth Palette on the outer half of lid
On the first half of lid place Long Distance from that same palette
On the crease put the green color from the VS Secluded Lagoon Eye Palette,
also put that green on the outer 3/4 under your eye and the first inner part put the Long Distance color
I then placed the outer V with a black eyeshadow from the Wet N' Wild Blue Had Me At Hello Palette
As my highlight I used L'oreal Taffeta 405 eyeshadow
I used Maybeline Eye Studio Cream Eyeliner in Charcoal on my entire upper and lower waterline
and also used it on the outer 3/4 under my eye


Yes my eyebrows are a mess! I know! Lol! Like I said I was just experimenting, but I liked how it came out, considering it was a last minute thing! So, I hope you all like it and please follow me on my blog. Feel free to comment and request specific makeup tutorials I might be able to do for you guys.


Comments

Popular Posts