Coastal Scents NEW Hot Pots ( Reef Series)

Welcome to my blog! This is my very first blog, and I am very excited! Looking forward to making more blogs! So, now to business! My very first blog will be a review of some eye shadow pots from Coastal Scents. These are some of their new products. I have the 4 four reef shadows which are, the reef blue, reef sand, reef coral, and reef pink. These are more on the light side. Reef blue, is a light, satin finish aquamarine blue. Reef sand, is a shimmery, beige color. Great for highlight under your brow. Reef coral, is a peachy, warm coral with a matte finish. And last, but not least, Reef pink, is a peachy, matte finish pink. Kinda reminds me like a beach sunset. I do like the quality of the product. Good pigmentation. I also love the price. For just $1.99 each pot, is a very affordable price! Below are images of the products, as well as some swatches:




I still haven't used the shadows on my eyes, to see how well they blend, fall out, etc. I will check the overall quality of the product, and will follow up on another blog. But, I definitely recommend to check out Coastal Scents, www.coastalscents.com. Thanks for checking out my blog once again!

Comments

Popular Posts